Before the devastating earthquake of 26th January 2001, Arya Samaj Gandhidham was totally dependent on local donations for all its activities. After Earthquake, seeing the organized way in which work was being done by Arya Samaj Gandhidham, national and international community has started donating in a large way and helping in all our projects.
- We begin with ZERO funds and after the completion of the project our balance is NIL. We do not keep any balance funds for any other projects.
- Similarly we do not wait to collect the required funds rather we start the work and then approach the donors for donations. We believe in showing results, our work speaks for itself.
- We do not take any Government grants for any of our projects.
- We do not make any commercial use of any of our properties.
- We follow the 100% social return theory. Whatever donations received by us are multiplied and returned to the society for the betterment, welfare and upliftment of the downtrodden in the society, in form of various activities. Thus donations are grown in multiples, and the society in turn is benefited from the donations it has made to Arya Samaj.
- The orphans are being reared, looked after and taken care of as our own children. We do not keep them in a tattered and sickly condition just to gain the sympathy of the donors, rather we keep them in the best environment and proper care is taken with regards to their food, education, clothing (We do not accept old clothes, the children wear only new clothes) etc.
- We rather want the donors to see the quality of our work and on being satisfied they can donate for our project.
You can contribute Rs. 11,000/- for an entire days expense of all the children. If you donate Rs. 7500/- then we will serve meals with sweets to all the children in your name. You can also donate Rs. 1100/- One days expense for the Gaushala (dairy) being maintained by us for the children.
You can sponsor the education of a child with a contribution of just Rs.12000/- once a year for their school books, uniforms, school shoes, school bags etc. You are also welcome to Sponsor the education of more than one child.