Aryasamaj Gandhidham is a part of the worldwide organization having more than 8000 branches all over the world and is relentlessly active in social, educational, cultural and spiritual, fields. This is the first ISO 9001:2008 certified Arya Samaj in the world. This shows our dedication to the work we are doing.
We are working as NGO in India for Child Charity. Post the devastating Earthquake of 26th January 2001 we have started a Child Charity project namely Jeevan Prabhat which is a home for the earthquake orphans and other underprivileged children. In Jeevan Prabhat we treat the children just like our own children at home and we are rearing them totally free of cost without any distinction of Caste, Creed or Religion. We do not accept anything old or even leftovers for the children.
Mahrishi Dayanand Saraswati gave the call ...
"BACK TO VEDAS"
And this call totally revolutionalised the social movement in India and led to many social reforms specially in the fight against blind faith.
Contribution to the Nation
Arya Samaj has played a leading role in all social and educational reforms like...
- Arya Samaj was actively involved in struggle for independance
- Establishment of Gurukul Kangdi at Haridwar
- Mahrishi Dayanand Saraswati Universities at Ajmer & Rohtak
- DAV schools & colleges all over India
- Gurukuls for Vedic research scholars
- Orphanages, more that 150 being run all over the country
- Old Age Homes (Van Prastha Ashram)
- Promotion of widow remarriage
- Eradication of untaouchability
- Movement against Superstitions
- Movement against Blind-beliefs