Mission & Vision
- To arrange for the spread of Vedic Philosophy and for that to provide for recitation of Vedas and other Vedic ceremonies, lectures of philosophers from various fields, prayer and Yagnaetc. for moral and spiritual advancement of general public.
- To establish and run educational institutions for promotion of education and knowledge.
- To help deserving candidates by granting them refundable non-refundable scholarships including supply of medicines, books stipends and other incentives to study.
- To provide help to the needy, the destitute, the physically handicapped and poor without any distinction of caste, creed or colour and religion.
- To do any other act for the advancement of general public utility not involving any profit, without any distinction of caste, creed or colour and religion.
- The primary aim of the Arya Samaj is to do good for all, that is, promote physical, spiritual and social well-being.
- To help the people during natural calamities by way of rescue, relief and rehabilitation work.