We have constructed a multi-utility complex In ward 10B/C Gandhidham, on a plot admeasuring 2700 Sq. yards, namely Vedic Sanskar Kendra at the cost of Rs. 1.5Crores. The construction process was started at the hands of H.E.Sundar Singh Bhandari the Governer of Gujarat on 6/2/2000.
The frame of this multi-utility complex was already in place at the time of the earthquake and we feel proud in stating that this frame withstood the earthquake and all the columns and beams passed the ultrasound and other related tests.
Among other sections this complex will have a library to provide all study material for IAS aspirants.
Yoga center is already operative.
Noteworthy Features Of - Vedic Sanskar Kendra
- Project cost Rs. One and a Half Crores.
- Open Ground of 2,000 persons capacity.
- Research facility for Vedic Scholars.
- Computerised library for IAS & IPS aspirants.
- Seminar hall at first floor of 1000 pax.
- Plot Size : 2700 Sq. Yards.
- Total Construction 28,000 Sq. Ft.
- 2 suite rooms, 4 attached rooms & 5 single rooms with Lift facility.